The foundation of all Dr. Yashima’s coaching programs are built on four steps:
1. FACE It – Helps you unveil and confront the foundational truth of why you are where you are.
2. FOCUS – Clearly define the vision of what you want.
3. FUEL – Provide you with the tools, information and support necessary to overcome the obstacles preventing you from achieving and manifesting your vision.
4. FORWARD – Support you through an action plan to thrust you forward into manifesting vision.
Power women: women who have been labeled as successful based on external observation, title, status or material possession, but privately challenged with some area of her life.
- Professional women (corporate and entrepreneurial)
- First ladies (church and political)
- Leaders: executive, mid-management and aspiring
- Women of faith
- Pastor’s Kids
- Artist and Celebrity Talent
Pastors and Spiritual Leaders: people of faith who walk in leadership and are responsible for the development of others.
- Communication Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Personal and Professional Development
- Spiritual Development
- Church Management
- First Family Intervention
- Media & PR
- New Church Plant Planning
- Vision & Mission Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Structure
- Transform: life, business, ministry, career
- Build and/or polish your personal brand
- Perfect your communication style
- Find and leverage your voice
- Enhance confidence and personal poise
- Prepare for and get comfortable with success
- Prepare for and leverage leadership/power
- Silence your ‘inner critic’
- Be accountable for the fulfillment of a goal
- Create calm, a plan and structure in the midst of chaos
- Develop a healthy mindset
- Enhance your relationships: parental, marriage, spiritual, staff
- Gain purpose clarity
- Gain confidence and self-assurance
- Heal from hurts and close wounds
Dr. Yashima’s private coaching clients are international. Coaching typically occurs via telephone or Skype (at your preference). Live coaching is available at your request (additional charges apply). Depending on the coaching program, calls are 30 – 45 minutes long ranging from one to four times a month with unlimited direct email access. Program specifications may include assessments, worksheets, materials, aids and call transcripts.
If it’s a one hour ELEVATION session, or an on-going coaching relationship you can expect the same thing – a safe, judgment free and confidential environment to be your authentic self. Our job is to follow your lead. You set the agenda and we will lend our undivided attention, support and guidance to help you meet your goals. You have access to all of our personal, professional and spiritual competencies, experience and skill set so you can take dominion, possess ‘your stuff’ and be who you were divinely created to be.
Dr. Yashima offers a one-time, 30 minute, no-commitment discovery session to review your needs. Together we will determine if our programs are a right fit for you, and if so, which coaching program is the most beneficial for you at this time. Should we find that we aren’t the right fit, Dr. Yashima will refer you to a more aligned coach, therapist or consultant to meet your needs. Request an appointment today or learn more about our coaching programs.
Where does the power woman go to gain confidence in her leadership style, executive presence and public speaking skills and no one know? Where can you go when you know your communication and interpersonal relationship skills are keeping you from achieving the next level of success? Where do women who struggle with identifying and/or leveraging their unique brand proposition and value in business and life go to get unstuck and repackaged? In one word- YASHIMA. If you’re ready click ELEVATE Me to schedule a complimentary 30 minute call to review your needs and preferred program.