As a prospective beneficiary (“Client”), we take the responsibility of retaining your personal information very seriously, and will use this information specifically for providing and improving the Service. The safety of your personal information is our number one priority, and we make every effort to ensure it is not exposed to any unauthorized security breach.
By selecting to use the Service, individuals give their consent to the collection and use of their personal data as outlined in this Policy.
The Company reserves the right to amend or replace the existing Policy at their sole discretion and without prior notification, and users will be notified by the posting of an updated version on the Site. As a potential or existing user of the Service, it is your responsibility to check this Policy from time to time for any changes. Users who continue to use the Service after changes have been posted are regarded as having accepted the Policy modifications.
In order to provide you with the Service, the Company may collect and process the following information about you:
- your personally identifiable information (for example – full name, phone numbers and email address) as you submit your interest to the Site. Such information is required to request data or receive supporting materials from the Site;
- information pertaining to your personal transactions or requests made via the Service;
- email communications you submit to the Service regarding your proposed use, pending transactions or associated queries; and
- IP addresses pertaining to your personal computer(s).
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- to offer you the Service;
- deliver information to satisfy your request or other materials we believe you may find appropriate;
- suggest additional products or services based on the interests you have registered;
- monitor the use of the Service by yourself and that of other Site visitors to continually improve our content and Service provision; and
- for any other undetermined purpose that will be disclosed to you at the point of data collection.
Sharing of Information
The Company is required to protect the privacy and identities of all individuals who share their personal information with the Site. All information collected by the Company will not be shared with any other company or third parties, other than those retained to assist in the provision of the Service.
Our intention in collecting this data is to enable the Company to better serve your interests. Your usage of the Site will always remain anonymous.
Please feel free firstname.lastname@example.org to if you would like any further information.
We will communicate with you in your preferred medium and only with your consent, and as such will send you occasional and relevant email communications. If at any time you wish to cease such communications, an unsubscribe mechanism is made available on each message for your convenience. Such communications will include all those pertaining to your personal interactions, general email notifications and any service announcements for your benefit.
Tracking Your Service Usage
Cookies have become a popular feature on most corporate websites today, and are present on the Site to register your computer whenever you use our Service. They are used to monitor your interaction with the Service by your computer IP address and cannot identify you as an individual. The code and cookies may be served directly by the Company or assigned third parties providing a service on our behalf.
As a computer user, you have the ability to disable the cookie tracking mechanism on your web browser; alternatively, you can opt to receive a notification request each time a cookie is about to be served to your machine. A comprehensive outline of cookies and their use is available on the internet, and as a Site user, you are encouraged to become familiar with their purpose. You may experience minor Service disruptions should you choose to block or delete cookies from your machine.